Posted on July 27th 2016
We respect that building a home can be one of the biggest purchases of your life and that the process can sometimes be quite involved.
We’re good at list making and taking so you don’t have to be. Below is a top-line list of our home buying and building process:
- Select your new home and its façade from our 20 facade options
- Customize your floor plan and inclusions in consultation with our team
- Understand your site cost related items
- Place your $2,000 deposit for one of our floor plans, or $3,000 for a custom built home
- We then order the site assessment for you
- We then prepare preliminary plans and contracts and present the costings
- Meet with our colour consultant to discuss your colour preferences
- Arrange to meet with our team to review your plans and inclusions and make any required changes and place a further $1,500 deposit
- Review and sign the final contract
- Pay a 5% deposit, less deposits already paid
- From there we then apply for your building permit
- We’ll arrange a meeting with you to check that all is going smoothly and your home is becoming everything you imagined
- Construction begins and you can sit back, relax and enjoy the building process by receiving real time updates on Facebook.